- Single women
- Women with (and at risk of) psychosocial disability.
- Women abused (physically and sexually) and exploited and trafficked.
- Women suffering from violence (domestic and social).
- Women from ethnic backgrounds who are discriminated
- Women affected by civil war/ conflict/disaster
- Women living in poverty
- Children of a targeted women group.
- Children with psychological disabilities.
- Children, especially girls, who are physically and sexually abused and exploited.
- Children from very poor family backgrounds.
- Children from ethnic backgrounds who are discriminated.
- Orphaned children.
People with disability/psychosocial problem (men, women and children)
- People with and at risk of mental health and psychosocial problems
- People with disability